COVID-19 (coronavirus) update
Since March 14th we had been closed for quite a while due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We are happy to announce that we will reopen on June 8th!
During the closure we have switched to Blossom as our new booking system, therefore classes cannot be reserved on the Mindbody app. All extended class credits and memberships have moved to our new system, which can be accessed via the scheduling tab.
If you have not yet activated your account in this system, but you are an existing client, do not click “SIGN UP”. Select “SIGN IN” and “FORGOT PASSWORD” instead.
IMPORTANT: if you run our of credits before the starting date of your new membership month, manually buy a new membership online and email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+324-705.234.72) us that you did so. We will then make sure that we remove the other membership entry.
There will be some rules when reopening, this is what you need to know (and we’ll do the rest):
– Please bring your own towel (or mat, if you have one), to ease the cleaning process and ensure maximum hygiene.
– No more than 9 people in a pole class to ensure everyone will have their own poles. The poles will have to be cleaned after each class.
– No more than 5 people in the barre room to ensure social distancing, also mats and attributes used will have to be cleaned after each class.
– Please do not come for a workout when feeling sick, and beware that late cancelling (4 hours before class) and no-shows still are applicable due to the limited spaces available.
– No face masks during a workout, we want to breathe freely
– No crowding in the studio, we prefer you to wait outside. We will also leave 5 to 10 minutes between classes to ensure a good flow, meaning classes in the middle of two others can be 5 minutes shorter than on the schedule. Also, we ask you not to use the changing room before and after class. Show up dressed in workout attire instead.
Please take into consideration that we keep a close eye on any future changes in rules and regulations, so these rules are subject to change.
Last, but not least: We have been building a more expansive schedule, meaning more classes and class times for you once we open our doors again! So book your extra classes now!
Finally we meet again🙏!
Our boutique studio offers daily classes in pole dancing, Barre, Pilates, Floor-barre and flexibility, next to tailor-made personal training and workshops. Classes are tough in small groups, with a set maximum of 12 students per class, ensuring everyone with personal attention and the maximum of one person per pole. All our classes are taught by certified teachers and these will help you strengthen and lengthen your muscles, and sculpt the body.
Check out our classes to give yourself a well deserved body boost!
POLE, DANCE & FLEXY
Pole Dancing is probably one of the most upcoming workouts, simply because it is intense training combined with elegance and femininity. Our vertical classes are any type of Pole classes and complementing classes, to perform better on the pole! Pole Dancing helps you build strength, flexibility and endurance, and lifts your spirits!
Our studio offers several disciplines of pole dancing for various levels, including Pole Technique, Pole Flexy, Exotic Flow, and Spinny Pole. To help you further along we also offer separate flexibility classes – no pole!
BARRE & PILATES
Beloved across the globe for their amazing results, Barre classes are made to improve strength and posture all while working to lengthen and tone those muscles and shaping that body perfectly!
We offer Barre Workouts and POP Pilates, which are high-intensity classes, as well as Floor-barre®, a gentle ballet-based technique that sculpt the body and helps preventing (and recovering from) injuries, and Mat Pilates, a class comparable to yogalates that blending pilates and flexy seamlessly.
How to book
To book a class, you must have a valid class card or membership.
These can purchased instantly online on the pricing page or upon checkout of your first booking in our schedule. In order to participate in class, we require you to book and pay your spot in advance.
Classes can be reserved up to 45 days in advance.
Favorite class full? Join the waiting list – online or on-app. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as a spot opens up.
Late cancels & No shows
Classes can be cancelled without loss of the class credit, 4 hours (or 12 hours for early morning classes) or more prior to the class’ starting time. Any cancellation within the 4-hour window before class, or no shows, will result in losing that class’ credit.
Unlimited memberships will be charged € 10 for any late cancel or no show exceeding 2 per month.
For more information on this, please refer to our studio terms.
If you are unable to pay for your class online, please send us a message or email (info@vertical-barre) to reserve your spot. Having already registered at our studio would ease this process. You can pay in our studio by bank card and mobile pay, we do not accept cash.
What to wear
- Form-fitting athletic wear that does not interfere with movement or breaking a sweat, such as leggings, tops or t-shirts.
- For ladies, sports bras are highly recommended for every class.
Short shorts are advised for pole dancing.
- Grip socks are advised for barre workouts.
- For Floor-barre and flexibility classes socks are mandatory and a long-sleeve or sweater is advised during those chilly days.
Athletic wear, pole dance shorts are grip socks are also available for purchase in the studio.
What to bring
A towel, hydration (preferably water: we love sustainable bottle solutions and dislike plastic) and positive energy!
Please arrive early, at least 10 minutes before class, to get comfortable in the space, introduce yourself and to not start your first class stressed. The teacher will check you in at the start of you class.