COVID-19 (coronavirus) update
Starting Thursday, 29.10, we unfortunately are required to temporarily close until 15 January or further notice. Our interactive schedule has now been updated with the classes until the temporary closure and with confirmed online classes (more might come).
Here is what you need to know:
- All memberships are frozen during the period of the closure. This means that the validity date of class credits are extended and payments are moved into the future.
Please note that you may still get charged until November 4th, because there are 5 days between the renewal date of your membership and the day of charge. Don’t stress if this occurs, as your payment membership will still be frozen either way and the next payment date will be moved further away.
- All purchased single classes and class passes will be extended in validity with the period of the closure.
- We are offering online classes during the period of the closure. Online classes cannot be paid with your membership (as it is frozen), but only as a separate session or with single classes or class passes.
- You can still book an online session with your membership before the system processes the membership freeze. In this case write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to freeze your membership. If you do wish to freeze your membership, please still pay online for the livestream class and we will make sure everything will be processed smoothly.
- Online classes will be cancelled 6 hours before, or the evening before at 10PM, if not enough participants signed up. We will convert any remaining credits for online classes into regular classes or self practice sessions on the reopening date, accordingly to the price paid.
Stay healthy. Workout with us online🙏!
Our boutique studio offers daily classes in pole dancing, Barre, Pilates, Floor-barre and flexibility, next to tailor-made personal training and workshops. Classes are tough in small groups, with a set maximum of 12 students per class, ensuring everyone with personal attention and the maximum of one person per pole. All our classes are taught by certified teachers and these will help you strengthen and lengthen your muscles, and sculpt the body.
Check out our classes to give yourself a well deserved body boost!
POLE, DANCE & FLEXY
Pole Dancing is probably one of the most upcoming workouts, simply because it is intense training combined with elegance and femininity. Our vertical classes are any type of Pole classes and complementing classes, to perform better on the pole! Pole Dancing helps you build strength, flexibility and endurance, and lifts your spirits!
Our studio offers several disciplines of pole dancing for various levels, including Pole Technique, Pole Flexy, Exotic Flow, and Spinny Pole. To help you further along we also offer separate flexibility classes – no pole!
BARRE & PILATES
Beloved across the globe for their amazing results, Barre classes are made to improve strength and posture all while working to lengthen and tone those muscles and shaping that body perfectly!
We offer Barre Workouts and POP Pilates, which are high-intensity classes, as well as Floor-barre®, a gentle ballet-based technique that sculpt the body and helps preventing (and recovering from) injuries, and Mat Pilates, a class comparable to yogalates that blending pilates and flexy seamlessly.
How to book
To book a class, you must have a valid class card or membership.
These can purchased instantly online on the pricing page or upon checkout of your first booking in our schedule. In order to participate in class, we require you to book and pay your spot in advance.
Classes can be reserved up to 45 days in advance.
Favorite class full? Join the waiting list – online or on-app. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as a spot opens up.
Late cancels & No shows
Classes can be cancelled without loss of the class credit, 8 hours (or 12 hours for early morning classes) or more prior to the class’ starting time. Any cancellation within the 8-hour window before class, or no shows, will result in losing that class’ credit.
Unlimited memberships will be charged € 10 for any late cancel or no show exceeding 3 per month.
For more information on this, please refer to our studio terms.
If you are unable to pay for your class online, please send us a message or email (info@vertical-barre) to reserve your spot. Having already registered at our studio would ease this process. You can pay in our studio by bank card and mobile pay, we do not accept cash.
What to wear
- Form-fitting athletic wear that does not interfere with movement or breaking a sweat, such as leggings, tops or t-shirts.
- For ladies, sports bras are highly recommended for every class.
Short shorts are advised for pole dancing.
- Grip socks are advised for barre workouts.
- For Floor-barre and flexibility classes socks are mandatory and a long-sleeve or sweater is advised during those chilly days.
Athletic wear, pole dance shorts are grip socks are also available for purchase in the studio.
What to bring
A towel, hydration (preferably water: we love sustainable bottle solutions and dislike plastic) and positive energy!
Please arrive early, at least 10 minutes before class, to get comfortable in the space, introduce yourself and to not start your first class stressed. The teacher will check you in at the start of you class.